2nd Annual Onesies Charity Party
Who needs Ugly Sweater Parties when you can have a onesie party!?
NO COVER if you arrive before 8PM, with a canned good, non perishable item, household items or unwrapped toys. Bring in a donation after 8pm to get discounted cover. Donations will be going to North Texas Food Bank & Every Lives Matter Animal Rescue & A Family Place - Helping Hands.
A list of preferred donations are listed here:
- North Texas Food Bank
- Canned goods or non perishable items (most needed items attached)
- Every Life Matters Animal Rescue
- Pet Food
- Pet Treats
- Pet Toys
- Food & Treats preffered, but any doantion is greatly appreciated
- A Family Place: Helping Hands
- Household necessities (cleaning supplies, dishware, cookware, etc)
- Unwrapped toys (for kids and teens)
- Clothing for all ages (new items only) (No preference on stores or pricing, anything is greatly appreciated)
If you have any questions about donations please do not hesitate to ask Heather Foust at 2143040714 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations are greatly appreciated and this event is for an amazing cause, so we appreciate anything you all can bring. If you can not bring in a donation there will be a $5-$10 cover at the door that we will be splitting between these three charities.
So....Grab a onesie and come drink the night away with us!
Show up Early, Wear a onesie & donate and you'll get in, drink cheap & pay no cover!
Fill out the form below for table reservations! *All reservations require a minimum spend or bottle service agreement*